Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 22...

You know what I find absolultey outstanding about today? Our baby is starting to form it's facial features today.

The thought of that is incredible to me! I mean....eyes, nose, jawline....those tiny little features that are forming on our baby....and they likely are going to look like me or C....wow.

Do I have a hope of who they look like? Well....I have really great dark brown eyes, but honestly I would love for them to get their Daddy's light green eyes and my dark brown curls.

Now we're trying to decide on a nickname and we really have no idea what to call "it". Since we're going to be spilling the beans on Sunday at our family Thanksgiving Dinner, I want to have a nickname figured out by then.

And....I think I may have thought of one. When I was little, I had this baby doll who had a bean bag for a bum. I affectionaly called her Beans and my Dad called me Baby Beans. Well...now that I'm having a baby of my own...maybe he/she should be Baby Beans...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Yes Baby Beans it is!! It is perfect.