Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gifts from Grandma

I had a nice surprise visit today at lunch from my Mom! Since we're closing on our condo this Friday, she needed to return her key and she said that she had some other presents for me. Who doesn't like presents?!

Well these were the best kind! She gave me my Christmas pj's (a family tradition) since they probably won't fit come Christmas time this year. Then...she gave me a shirt that kind of sums up how Bug will be raised.



It is a really special gift for me too, growing up at a Habs fan and being really close to my Dad. She said that this shirt reminded her of him, and knew that he would be happy for me to wear it.
C really likes it too, and I think it's absolutely adorable! Hopefully Bug becomes a Habs fan...I don't think Daddy or I will tolerate anything but!

1 comment:

Bandia12 said...

Oh I like the shirt! The footprints are a sweet touch :).