Well, I am definitely getting the side eye from my co-workers these days and questions about why I keep running to the bathroom to throw-up, or about the horrible sounds coming from my office, are beginning to surface.
I keep trying to tell myself that if I can just make it to November 9th, then after we have the ultrasound we should be able to tell everyone. Just November 9th...only 11 more days - 6 of which are work days. Can I really avoid questions for another 6 days? I'm not so sure.
Part of the issue is that the few ladies that I work with on my floor are incredibly perceptive, and three of them have kids. One is a new mom and went through all of these things about a year and a half ago. Another I have worked with for about three years, and I consider a very good friend. The third is incredibly suspicious and actually called me out yesterday. I feel horrible lying to them all, so I'm going the avoidance route at the moment.
I sure hope it works for the next week or so!
1 comment:
You can do it Shan! Just 7 more days :) So close!
Post a Comment