Toss and turn, waking up feeling like my ribs have been broken, waking up on my back...there are so many factors that are contributing to restlessness at the moment. Well, I guess it's just preparing me for 3am feedings, 1:30am changings and 5am cuddling sessions!
Today's also a sad day - the last day of the turquoise shirt. There won't be any need for it next week while we're on vacation, and I really don't want to stretch it out too much. So...goodbye Turquoise Shirt. You have served us well!

I don't notice much of a difference from last week's picture, however...it makes me wonder if I'm going to pop by the end of the week! It's all very exciting!
Week 17 developments are also pretty amazing. The skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to harder bone...I guess that means that I had better up my milk intake! Weighing approximately the same as a turnip, Bug is busy stretching and kicking...though I can still only feel it internally and we're anticipating the moment in the next week or two when we can feel the kicks from the outside. By the end of the week, Bug will be about the size of a large onion - a huge jump from the tiny speck of a poppy seed that we started with at 4wks pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment