No more waiting to listen to the voicemail!! Woohoo!!
We listened to it last night at 5pm, and I have never heard more beautiful words in my life!
It looks like you'll be buying blue, you're having a BOY!
It was like music to our ears, and while we were both incredibly shocked, I was so overcome by the anticipation and whatnot that I immediately started crying...and couldn't stop for about 45 minutes or so.
Everyone is very excited, and it was very cute last night for C to say goodnight to his son.
I think the best part of telling people last night was telling Bug's Godmama. She was so excited and put her son, T, on the phone. He's excited to have a little friend, and thinks we should name him Indiana Jones. Oh my! The things that kids say!
Tonight we're off for a little celebration date at Babies R' Us. I'd like to find some cute "boy" things for our maternity pictures at the end of March. We're going to borrow T's hockey skates for the day, and surely C will want a little football thrown in there somehow. We've already got tonnes of elephants to work with, but I want to see what else we can find. Maybe a little train? Some cars? Or a loader in honour of Poppa? We shall see! Either way, lots of fun will be had by two very proud and excited parents this evening at Babies R' Us!
Here's the 20week bump!

1 comment:
Congrats hun! So happy for you guys. I know he will be the cutest little guy :D
Post a Comment