Last night, C excitedly told me that his grandmother gave us a gift last week for the baby. I was so touched by her generosity, it just made me so happy and I knew that it would be the perfect blog entry for today.
You see, Grandma Maria lives in Montreal, so we really don't get to see her as often as we'd like. We've been to Montreal 3 times in the past few years and always make sure to work in a visit. Thankfully, she was there when we told our families about our pregnancy and that meant alot to me to have her there. (Queue water works! Gosh these hormones are crazy!) She's just such a lovely lady, and she's raised such a beautiful family that I am so proud to be a part of.
I wanted to say a big big big thank you to Grandma Maria. We're going to be getting the mattress for Bug's crib this weekend with your gift - something that he will have for the next few years while his crib converts into a toddler bed. Thank you so much!! We love you!
The song popped into my head last night as well, and all I could think of was the following lyric
Blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl
In my head...it sounds more like Green eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl - and there you have C and I. I've found myself falling more and more in love with him with every day that passes. I'm not sure that he knows that, but with each day that passes, with every kiss he gives my belly and every reassuring word that he says to make me feel beautiful...I fall a little bit more in love with him.
Last night was one of those nights where I just starred at my bare belly in the mirror, and was just about in tears over how much it grew in just the few hours after dinner. Thankfully though, he rushed to my side and reassured me that it's a beautiful belly...because our son is in there. He hugged me, kissed my belly and reminded me why I love him so very much.
I could go on and on all day about how I love my boys (gosh it feels so good to say that!), but today I'll leave you with my 26week2day belly picture
2 comments:
Beautiful belly!
thanks hon!!
Post a Comment