All in all, I'd say it's a pretty nice bump. My stretch marks are all pretty low (which doesn't surprise me at all since they had started before I got pregnant from weight fluctuations over the past few years) and it's really funny to see where he's sitting sometimes. This morning, for example, he was all squished over to the right hand side. The left hand side was practically flat, and you could see the outline of his body. So cute!!

Last night, Maggie was snuggling with him and purring up a storm...which sent him into a kicking fit that was really fun to watch! I could see elbows and knees...feet and his body....all squirming under my skin! C watched in amazement from across the room, and Bug continued to be a squirmy worm for about three hours!
Every time Maggie would squirm and snuggle up, he'd kick her. It didn't seem to bother her much last night, as you can see from the video (he kicks very hard at about 11seconds, and you can hear her purring very loudly!). She was so snugly last night for the full three hours of kicking.
1 comment:
Aww your bump is cute! You definately carry more above your belly button. I've seen another girl on the bump who's belly was shaped similar. I just loved watching your video!!!
Post a Comment