Hey little man...it's your mom.
I've noticed that you've gotten really strong lately, and while I love that you like to snuggle up in a little ball, all wedged in my rib cage...you're too strong for mommy sometimes. You have been catching me off guard lately, so I hope that my reactions don't startle you! When mommy yells "Oh my!!" it doesn't mean that you're hurting me, just that you surprised me.
I do hope, though, that your love for snuggling with your momma continues far after you're born. I can't wait for the times that you sneak into our bedroom because you had a bad dream and need to snuggle with your mom and dad. We'll be certain to chase those monsters away and make you feel extra safe.
Only a few more weeks to go, and you're welcome to come whenever you're ready to meet us even if that means that you're a little early and we don't necessarily have all of the "stufff" in your room that you're going to need. You have a nice, cozy bed to sleep in...some cuddlies to snuggle with that I hope you love to pieces, some great music to help you sleep. Don't worry, we have lots of diapers and clothes for you, and I'm sure everything else will fall into place.
Daddy and I were talking the other night about when we think your first NHL game should be, and I have a feeling that you'll be getting to go to Montreal in the next year. It'll be pretty great too because that's where your Nana and Grandpa grew up, and where your GreatGrandma lives. It's really pretty there, and has a special meaning for your Daddy and I. You'll be going to lots and lots of games, because Daddy wants to foster your love of the Canadiens early on so that there's no room for umping ship later on. You'll break his little heart if you become a Leafs fan, so we need to thwart that threat as soon as possible.
Anyway Bug, we both love you very much and can't wait to meet you...again, whenever you're ready to come and meet us.
See you soon, little boy!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
Aww. This is so sweet :). I think I teared up a bit. It is so exciting how close it is, isn't it? I totally agree with your first paragraph lol. I usually shout out when he kicks hard out of no where.. can't help it. So happy for you hun!!
Post a Comment