Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nearly 33 Weeks

Wow, what a busy day yesterday! By noon, I had done yoga, gotten changed, taken C to work, gone grocery shopping, and ran all of our other errands like to RONA and Walmart. Once I had lunch, I certainly was feel exhausted but there is so much to do around the house before Rosita comes on Saturday for our pictures!

Well, there wasn't any rest for me until about 4:30 when I fell asleep on the couch until C came home from work. I even got the painting for over our bed done, and absolutely love it. C really loves it too, which makes it all the better. Once everything is finished up in our bedroom, I'll post pictures!

We're just about 33 weeks now, and I'm definitely feeling rather tiny after our appointment on Tuesday. I started looking back through my belly pictures in my HABS shirt to see the progression and, to me, it doesn't really look like I've grown a whole lot since 25weeks. C did laugh last night, though, when I said "huh! Who knew that at 33 weeks, this shirt would still fit!"...."ya...sure it still fits" he said with a laugh. Oh C...you're going the right way for a smack!

The only validation that I have for my growing belly is the look down. y feet have vanished, and I have to lean over pretty far to get a glimpse at them to make sure they aren't swollen and to check on the toe-nail polish situation.




In terms of Bugs development this week, he will weigh a whopping 4lbs by the end of the week - no wonder those kicks and squirms are starting to hurt a little! His skeleton is hardening, however the plates in his head wont be fused until well after birth, almost until hes a young adult (gulp!) - they still need to shift and whatnot to squash his beautiful head through the birth canal and need to be able to move for his growing, brilliant brain.

He certainly was squirmy and wormy while I was painting...and I will continue to pretend that means that he knew I was being creative and passionate, and that he will be just like his momma in that regard. He just wouldn't stop moving afterward! The video is a little shaky, primarily because he was kicking where my arms were resting, but you can see the squirming and rolling along the right side.

No comments: