Oh, I had the funniest conversation with C this morning when I finally got my butt out of bed.
He took one look at me, and must have known that I was tired and sore. "How are you feeling today?" he asked.
Done. I'm feeling like I'm done and that I want this child out of me. I'm tired of being sore, of my back hurting, of my sides and stomach hurting, of feeling nauseous. I'm done.
He sort of laughed, and then said that once the car seat comes in (note to self: call BRU today to see if it's in!) and we make it to being full term at the end of the week....I can do whatever I need to get this child out. Well...within reason of course!
Spicy chicken sandwiches, taco's, fajita's, walking, red raspberry leaf tea, reflexology pedicures, butt massages...oh gees...what else can I do!? I definitely will be trying to accomplish a few things this week.
First and foremost, nursing bras. I will be going off on a search for at least two comfortable nursing bras today
Secondly, the bathrooms are in desperate need of a cleaning. Thankfully, we use all natural products, so I have no qualms about cleaning them myself (other than the showers...it's too tough with all of the reaching, bending and stretching...so C will have to get on that one).
I also have to decide on my outfit for Saturday's baby shower, along with shoes and accessories. I think I know exactly what I would like to wear, but I have no clue if the dress fits, or will look ridiculous over my big belly (well not so big, but it sure feels huge these days!).
I'd also like to make a few casseroles and get them into the freezer, so we at least have something prepared if we have to rush to the hospital sooner than we think. I suppose we should hook up the big stand up freezer as well...thank would probably be helpful!
Then there's kick counting a few times a day before our Friday appointment, vacuuming that needs to be done (C will take care of that one though), car seat that needs to be installed (again...C to the rescue!), laundry to take care of, grocery shopping like usual...
The list goes on and on, and I should probably get started on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment