We certainly have come a long way in the expression department!! Owen is only a week old, but loves to show us his many faces and expressions...
Sleeping sweetly and snuggling his blanket in the hospital



Sleeping sweetly and snuggling his blanket in the hospital
Completely exhausted...*sigh* such a hard life
The fat bottom lip that I am completely in love with...how could you not be!!??
Every day brings a new first...and we are a little family who celebrates every success, no matter how big or small.
The first night he slept...actually slept...was Saturday night. After we figured out that he loves his carseat, I don't think there is any going back! He also loves his crib, so it will be in the near future that he is sleeping in his own room. This thought is both exciting and terrifying!
The first smiles have happened, and are always fleeting to the point where I can't find a camera. I know that he's probably just trying to pass gas, but I love it just the same!
We had our first outing on Father's Day. A big 'ol trip to Walmart and Golftown. First and foremost, the Quinny Zapp handles likes a dream!! I am VERY happy with our stroller! He is an excellent traveller, which is very exciting for us since we have some trips planned for the summer and fall!
Yesterday, his umbilical cord clamp fell off! Grandma Dale and I were on the deck chatting and giving Owen some fresh air, and wouldn't you know....it dropped right out of his little onesie?! So neat and yet gross all at the same time.
Our first dinner out...which he slept through completely! Boston Pizza with Godmomma and her son T, who met the big Odog yesterday for the first time. It was a highly anticipated event, which I missed since I was pumping, but all the same...I am very glad that the boys met! Oh the mischief they will get into...
And today...Owen's first doctor's appointment! I am very excited to see how much he (and I!) weigh, and ask silly ridiculous questions about newborns of our doctor. He's not going to know what hit him...other than two parents who are madly in love with their son!

3 comments:
BEYOND adorable! I love him!
He is so cute! I love the lip. he is going to use that pouty lip to get things out of you and C! How fun!
You feelign good?
Ponies...hockey equipment...the world - absolutely anything he wants, he can have!!
Cat and Cenzie - ladies this is very SOON to be you both!!! I am so excited to see your little boys!
Post a Comment