Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Poor Postman

I mentioned last week I think on Friday's entry about how the doorbell rang while I was crouched on the stairs, having contractions and screaming bloody murder. Well...that person was the Postman and I'm hoping that I didn't scare him too much!

Thankfully, he (or I guess it could have been a she! Shame on me!!) left the package at the front door and after the contractions slowed down, I went to check.

Wahoo!! Presents!!

Brown paper packages from C's family in Conneticut!! The FamilySzem that we absolutely adore sent us some really super cute clothes for Bug!



Up close...SO perfect for a family of tennis champs and golf stars!


We'd like to send a BIG thank-you to Auntie Debbie, Uncle Peter, Steve, Scott and Mike!! Your gifts are very much appreciated! Hopefully we'll get to see you all in the fall (or sooner!) and you can meet this stubborn little boy!

No comments: