Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ask Me Anything!

Yes, sort of a cop-out of a post today, but we have a busy day lined up and I really need to get a move on!

My friend, the lovely Jenni (you can read about her adventures of a mom of two super cute kids, Carter and Brynn, here) posted this last Friday in her Y3W (Your 3 Words).

So go ahead...ask anything you want to know, baby or non baby! Maybe you're wondering about what I do for a living, or how I could possibly live with the likes of C! Perhaps you're more of a "How did she stick with 6 weeks of pumping!" kind of questioner, or even wondering about our bedtime routine and how we make things work for us.

Ask away! I promise to answer everything!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I feel badly that no one's asked you anything so I'll throw out some questions that everyone loves to answer.

How did you & C meet?

What is your idea of the perfect day? Has it changed since having Owen?

What places are on your travel wish list?

Jenn said...

Are you happy with one child, or are you going to try for more? How many?

Erin said...

I know your job involves baking, but what exactly do you do, and how did you get started in it?

What is your favorite movie and tv show?

If Owen would have been a girl, what would you have named "her"?

Shan said...

GREAT questions!

S - C and I met at Wilfrid Laurier University. We were both general volunteers for the Shinerama campaign one year, and the following year were both on the executive committee. I pursued him for 3 months before he clued in that we were meant to be (or that I even was interested!)

The perfect day (prepregnancy) would involve a day at the spa with my girlfriends...(pregnant) not throwing up....(postpregnancy) when O when is smiling and giggling at me. It makes all the other bad stuff sorta disappear. :)

Ottawa is on our wish list!! ;) Uhmm...Tahiti, Bora Bora, I'd love to go back to Spain, and spend more time in Greece.

Jenn - the jury is still out on this one. We're very happy with Owen...but...I'd love for hi to have a sibling. Not sure that will happen...C is very up in the air because of all of the pregnancy and delivery complications that we had. We'l see..ask us again in a couple of years.

Erin - I design cakes for a bakery, and while I wish it was my job, it's just for fun right now. I got started in it when a family friend (now a good friend of my own) asked me if I'd be interested in designing cakes for her bakery...the rest as been (yummy) history!

Favourite TV show, hands down, LOST! movie - Cinderella...hahaha and Shrek

If Owen had of been a girl...that name is a secret! ;) Its a carry forward kinda name!

jenni from the blog said...

Fun! =)

Hmmm, let's see....

1) Do you have any siblings?
2) If you could love anywhere, where would it be?
3) What's your dream job?
4) What does C do for a living?
5) What's your favorite store to shop in?

Shan said...

Jenni!!! <3 you!
1) yes, 1 older brother
2) I'm assuming that is supposed to say live...and I wold have to say out in the country. Which country? Well, Canada...but like on the outskirts of town...preferably with a horse
3) SAHm, artist and baker extraodinarie...oh wait...that's kinda what I do!
4) C is a project manager at his Dad's law firm
5) Lately, BRU lol but typically, I love Bath&Body Works, and there's an amazing art supply store called Curry's that I LOVE!