I swore up and down that I wasn't going to be one of those parents who takes pictures of every cute little thing that their child does.
I swore that there would be no pictures of fingers and toes, bare bums and sleeping babies. I swore up and down that I would not be that parent.
Ya....okay....sure.
Then Saturday morning hit...Owen was on his new playmat testing it out, and was making the funniest little grunts ever, and kicking everything in sight! I took a video of it but it doesn't seem to want to upload. But, oh! I did take pictures too!
So, that's how we spent part of our long holiday weekend. Watching and marvelling in the silly little noises and things that Owen has started to do.
He's getting so strong and has noticeably grown in the past week or so. He is much more anitmated these days and loves to smile at C and I, and is still tooting up a storm. But he's pretty cute, and I think we'll keep him.
How cute is he? Well...you be the judge!
4 comments:
He's adorable! BTW, I totally have the same play mat!
lol does your LO like it? Maybe he's just too young...but he seems to just grunt and kick everything, then whine until we pick him up!
He he he! I love that last picture! Matthew has that same look sometimes!
Love the new pictures! Adorable
Post a Comment