I was out for lunch with Nana for her birthday....shopping at Chapters and getting plants at the garden centres. I didn't have any more of the annoying 3 hours contractions...I thought for sure we were headed for induction.
Wow. 8 weeks. That is absolutely insane to me.
That thought popped into my head this morning, as I was making Owen giggle while folding laundry and running from room to room to get things put away and tidied up a little. Once I realized that he was in a really great mood, I figured that I would have time to go through his 0-3month drawer and take out anything that didn't really fit anymore.
11 onesies...1 pair of pants (that fit, but they are too short)
My baby is getting so big, so fast! He's moved into nearly all 3 month clothes, if not some 0-6month clothes.
Our mission for today is to get some summer rompers at Old Navy using a giftcard from the Palser's. The only thing that we have that really fits him right now are long sleeved onesies and sweatpants, and it is too darn hot for that!
It was so sad to pack away some of the onesies...little plain white ones from Cousin S that were the only things that would fit him when we got him home from the hospital...his Ralph Lauren blue striped one from our first family picture...
Did I expect him to stay this small forever? No...but I thought it might last a little longer than 8 weeks.
*sigh* 8 weeks...next thing I know, he'll be off to school.
3 comments:
Children's place at the mall also had some real great deals on baby clothes last week. If you don't find anything at ON. Glad to see that today is a good day;)
Thanks Tracy! I was even able to deal with the screaming, sucking and all that comes with teething! lol
We CLEANED UP in the clearance section at ON!
I know, its so hard isnt it.... My best advice to anyone ahving a baby is truly enjoy every minute because they FLY by. My little guy is 3 months old today!
Post a Comment