You'll notice over the next week that there are some changes that we're making to the blog...well at least the appearance of the blog.
I follow a blog over there on the right called My Eggs and Ham, written by the every witty CatMD (one of The Bump ladies who...{rightfully so} handed me my butt a few times, and has become an online momma-to-be that I respect greatly) . Well...she has a fancy new blog design that is just awesome and incredibly....unique!
Cat mentioned that she is pals with one Transatlantic Blonde, Melania, designed the blog and button for her...and Melania has designed something absolutely awesome for us! I'm so excited to unveil it next week when I have a little more time after getting the house in order for Owen's Baptism (which is this Sunday!).
So, stay tuned for designs and buttons a la Transatlantic Blonde!
While you're waiting on us to update over the weekend...take a look at Cat and Blondie's blogs - they're awesome and full of just the right amount of snark and sass!
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment