Ugh...
As you've probably noticed, the background for this blog is ever changing. I have a fabulous new header from Blondie over at Transatlantic Blonde, and I have yet to post my fancy new button, but finding a background that I like to tie everything together is becoming quite a challenge!
My issue is colour coorindation. I'm a wee bit anal about things matching. I guess it's the artist in me, but everything must be coordinated....beit complimentary, split-complimentary or primary colours. And I want to play off the Momma, Daddy and Baby ducks on the header, and not get too stripey (is that even a word??)
If you know of any places to go to for blog backgrounds, feel free to drop them and your suggestions in the comments section. Right now I'm flitting back and forth between Hot Bliggity Blog and The Cutest Blog on the Block (which just the name of makes me want to puke a little...so cutesy)
In other news, I started with my personal trainer on Tuesday night. My little routine consisted of:
- 5 minute warmup on the treadmill, 15 incline, 4.6 speed
- 10 squats with a 2kg medicine ball (it was on the floor, I had to squat, pick it up, squat up, raise it over my head, squat down and put it back on the floor, then back to starting position. 10 times...)
- 10 pushups
- 4, 15sec. planks
- 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill (which my left leg gave out afterward, and I had to giggle at myself on the floor of the gym, making it look like I was bending to get my keys)
When I was there, I felt amazing and slightly like Wonder Woman. I could totally do this, twice a week, for the next four months.
Two days and a daytrip to Niagara-on-the-Lake later...I can barely move. My traps and quads are screaming from the inside out and I have never been in this amount of pain in my entire life. Lifting Owen and playing Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes or Old MacDonald is out of the question today. Going up and down the stairs with a little boy in my arms is also out of the question.
Child birth has nothing on a training session with Todd!
How in the world am I going to do this, twice a week, for four months?!
3 comments:
i think I have it! finally a design an layout that I am VERY happy with!
Yay! Glad you got it sorted :)
I love it!!! Thanks lady!
Post a Comment