Sarah's comment got me thinking...and looking for pre-pregnancy pictures to see what exactly the changes have been.
This time last year, C and I were in New York for a little...pre-babymoon. A chance to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, relax in the whole stressful babymaking process, and really to spend time together before what we knew was going to be the craziest time of our lives.
Wow. I knew that I've changed, but it really hit me this morning just how much. Here are a few of our New York pictures, and then a few pictures from after Owen was born (and yesterday)
By the lake in Cooperstown
After breakfast at H&H Bagels

Anniversary dinner at Del Frisco's (this is the picture that really hit me)
Anniversary dinner at Del Frisco's (this is the picture that really hit me)
7 days post-delivery
2 months post-delivery
3 months post-delivery
Holy moly...it's even more emotional and overwhelming to see the difference right there in front of me!

2 comments:
wow! You are doing an amazing job! I need to really start working on losing weight. I actually weigh about 12 pounds less than I did when I got pregnant (I was also sick for about half of my pregnancy, and lost 10 pounds). My body is just different though, I don't feel like I weigh less. I need to stop eating so much and start working out! Thanks for the inspiration!! Keep up the good work!
Wow Katie - we have a tonne in common eh? I lost about 21lbs throughout the first 5 months...throwing up is NOT fun!
Glad I could inspire you!!! I hope your journey is less painful than mine, and your trainer nicer (if you get one) lol
Post a Comment