
This morning I was waiting for the homecare visitor from our health unit, Sue (long story short, we had the times mixed up. I had 9:30, she had 1:30....so the visit didn't happen) so I plunked Owen in his bouncy chair in front of the TV for a little bit to see if he'd even watch it while I folded laudnry, moved ethernet cables and cords, and cleaned up toys.
WOW! He was amused for sure! He sat and watched a few short programs, kicekd and giggled through Thomas and Friends, and then fell asleep for a little while as well.
Happy Friday!!
5 comments:
I have several of the Baby Einstein DVDs if you want to borrow them. I didn't buy into the it will help with brain development but the soothing music and repetitive images calmed my kids when they were cranky. Let me know if you would like to use them. I can drop them off to you.
You should try the Baby Boost videos (or look On Demand) through Baby Einstein... every kids LOVES them! Carter sings his ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle... it's SO adorable! Brynn even watches it sometimes too =)
Perfect! Tracy, that'd be awesome!
Some of these new shoes are...uh...interesting...
Have you gotten to see "In the night Garden"...I think someone was high on something when they created it or better yet "Yo Gabba Gabby". Richard actually thinks that it would be better if you were half in the bag;)
I haven't and it will not be on in our house! I've basically PVR'ing anything that I'm going to let him watch lol
Post a Comment