We're off to O'Shea's Farm tomorrow for a little playdate with Owen's friend, Eliot, his momma P and a whole bunch of other mom's...so I thought I'd blog my GREAT news tonight!
10% body fat LOST, 13lbs of body fat LOST
1 lbs lost since last Thursday alone
2" lost since last Thursday alone
Woot woot! I was right! I'm building some serious muscle right now, so my trainer (who I actually really enoy working with twice a week, as brutally honest as he can be sometimes) is changing up my workouts to be more cardio based as opposed to lunges, squats, chinups etc.
Tonight was:
3 sets of
- 10 pushups
- 20 overhead slams with a 12lb medicine ball
- 10 pullups
- 1 minute plank
break
3 sets of
- 20 kettlebell swings
- 10 pushups
-20 ump squats
20minutes cardio after our weigh in
I am SO happy with the progress, and even happier that C and I have figured out a system of...
Sunday am - S, cardio
Monday pm - S, hot yoga
Tuesday/Thursday pm - S, train
Saturday am - S, cardio
Colour me happy....and exhausted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment