Friday, November 5, 2010

Y3W


I'm SO excited!! I've decided to open an online store!!
I've spent most of yesterday making samples, and waiting for the rain to stop so that I can take artsy-fartsy pictures of said samples for the website. I've spent most nights writing "Welcome" and "About Us" pages. I've spent most early mornings snuggling with Owen...dreaming up new ideas!
Stay tuned....I'm hoping to go-live on monday!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see the samples! Congratulations

jenni from the blog said...

Oh yay... can't wait to see what you have in store. (Eh, eh... get it? ;)

Thanks for playing mama!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see it!! good luck!!

SSG said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see!

Synchrosally said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the finished product. My store was easy to set up, and I ran out of room very quickly. Now if only I could get some traffic... LOL.