We had a blast today with Owen at the pool. He wasn't too sure what to think at first, and did not like getting knocked over by the jet from the bottom of the pool, but after a quick nap...was ready for round two!
Splash, splash! He seemed to enjoy round two alot more and may have even gone under for a quick second as he toppled over. Thank goodness babies have the instinct to hold their breath!
So jealous that you're frolicking in a pool & sand! Great memories. And I really like your hair curly (I'm assuming it's in it's natural state w/ humidity) in your new cut. It softens it a bit which looks cute.
3 comments:
Glad to see the weather is warmer! We're having a heat wave here too! +9! All our snow is gone!
So jealous that you're frolicking in a pool & sand! Great memories. And I really like your hair curly (I'm assuming it's in it's natural state w/ humidity) in your new cut. It softens it a bit which looks cute.
Thanks Sara!! The humidity and I are NOT friends! lol
We're bringing warm weather back, Melissa!!
Post a Comment