Everyone's posted their resolutions by now but not this girl...
I dread resolution time, but I figure I should probably make some. Why? Well...why not?
I'm going to call them goals, however, as that sounds a little more positive to me than resolutions.
Here we go...
- Organize the disaster that is my Sweet Stella's studio. This will include, and not be limited to, setting up the shelving unit that Santa left me and organizing my multitude of markers in the awesome organizer that Owen bought me (he's so very thoughtful). I am also looking for a stamp pad tower from Close to My Heart, ribbon organizer (or dowel artfully displayed on the wall) and perhaps a desk of some sort...
- Drink more water, at least 2.5L a day
- Eat out less
- Limit intake of sweet to once a week, and don't overindulge just because it's limited to once a week (I am eating M&M Peanuts as I type this...)
- No alcohol, unless it's a special occasion
- Take one evening per week for hot yoga
- Take one afternoon per weekend for me...to do whatever I want to do
That's a decent list right? Not too big, not too small...
and after all, they're goals. One's that I won't beat myself up for if I slip up and have Starbucks every once in a while, or decide to go out for a girl's night and have bellini's with my girlfriends!
It's about being positive, not perfect!
*Edit - one more goal to add! I want to read 25 non-children's books this year! Already done 2 so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment