Friday, January 14, 2011

Y3W


The other day I mentioned that Owen's Gooey Fish seems to be one of the only things that is helping him through terrible teething.

See?

With all of the options of toys in front of him, what does he grab? Gooey Fish!

Now - if you're going to go looking for them...they're not really called Gooey Fish. It's just a name that we adopted from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Here's what to look for


They're called Sassy Jelly Fish Teethers, and they're sold in packs of two! You can get them on Amazon!
Happy teething!

2 comments:

SSG said...

Personally, if I was Owen, I would be teething on the Budweiser in the background :)
On another note, I WISH Jack liked teethers, he likes to chew on cloth only, which means bibs, my sleeve/shoulder, his sleeve, blankets, burp cloths, anything. I would think that a nice cool jelly teether would be so much better, (or the $20 stupid Sophie that I bought him), but nope, he likes cloth! Oh well!

Shan said...

hahahahahahaha...ya...the Budwiser...Ther's also Budlight, Pomtini's, Stella and Heineken there! Quite the teething selection! ;)
Owen likes the Fish, but at the same time is very happy chomping on a blanket, or a soft squishy ball.
Weirdo's