
That's it!
I surrender
I throw in the towel
I admit defeat
Owen will not...I repeat...WILL NOT...eat apricots! Be they mixed with banana and oatmeal, apples and oatmeal, peaches and oatmeal, or just plan oatmeal...it's not happening.
I give up.
Do your kids have any foods that they absolutely detest?
6 comments:
LMAO, there are certainly worse foods for him to refuse than apricots! My GF who I walk to & from school with every day has 2 boys - her youngest (2) will eat anything, her oldest (6) will ONLY eat noodles, cheese and sandwiches made from nutella or cream cheese. No fruits, veggies or meats. It's insane! I would say my kids are very average eaters, they go through periods where they'll eat anything and other times when they are much pickier. The one thing that neither have ever liked are casseroles. They prefer to taste all the different parts of their meal separately (but they're not finicky about things touching, etc.).
Don't toss them out just yet. Although I am nowhere near this stage yet, I've heard of people mixing pureed fruits into plain yogurt when their kids are older, just to use up stage 1 & 2 fruits they have left over. I think on wholesomebabyfood.com they say purees in deep freeze last for 6 months?
Also, apricots have a lot of fiber, maybe they just make him too gassy and uncomfortable, and thats why he doesn't like them.
Ethan wouldn't eat anything pureed when he was a baby. I spent months making smoothies just to get him to drink something. Autumn loved and always ate all her fruits and veggies...that is until she got to school and other kids told her they were lucky. I wouldn't toss the fruit out just yet. There tastes change alot when they are little. Worse case...you could always make yourself some apricot smoothies for breakfast;)
hmmmm....I'm keeping them right now for baking lol
we'll see!!
LOL... the baby is definitely the boss when it comes to food... Carter taught me that real quick! =)
what did Carter hate??
Post a Comment