Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ovarian Cancer Mini Walk of Hope

You may have noticed a Facebook fanpage box over to the right hand side.

Let me explain.

Do you remember last summer when I challenged myself to walk the 5km Winner Walk of Hope? Well...I contacted Ovarian Cancer Canada after my walk experience, and was appointed co-chair for the London event going forward!

I'm so excited to be getting my hands dirty with planning the walk. Everything is shaping up really well, and I'm really optimistic with how the walk will run this year.

I'd be very grateful if you'd click the little LIKE button on the Facebook fanpage box over to the right side, and even MORE grateful if you register to walk our 5km! If you're not in the London area, you can register as a virtual walker and raise pledges that way!

Click here to register!

No comments: