Thursday, April 7, 2011

Y3W: I Have Decided

You know those winnings I was contemplating my options over? Well...I Have Decided! 1) $100 to C...ya ya ya...I probably shouldn't, but whatever. Then, I know it's going to bills and something responsible. 2) $50 to an amazing mobile from Jenna Bee's Paper Creations for my studio (I am SO excited about getting this!! Check the sold items...Fade to Black...coming to moi!) 3) $__ to a baby shower coming up this weekend 4) $150 to new clothes for myself (and perhaps a couple of things for Owen...let's be serious) 5) $125 to either a change table (which will then go in my studio to be used for paper storage once Owen doesn't need it anymore) or $125 to my hair salon...sort of TBD right now I'm really happy with my decisions! I think it's going to be a splendid Spring in the Szem household!