Friday, April 29, 2011

Y3W

My Diaper Bag

I know alot of you have been waiting for this post...okay well maybe not, but I have been.

A while ago, I posted that I wanted to get one of these lovely bags...



But the truth is...they're stupid expensive and I already have a pretty expensive bag.

So, to make my basic black (slightly boring) SkipHop Via Messenger a little more girly, I've sourced out some amazing artisans to make embellishments for my bag!!


My first acquisition was the Neena suede flower clip from Shabby Lane Boutique. I LOVE the mustard colour, and the sparkle in the centre is awesome.

Next came my obsession with flower rosettes...




From Nikki, In Stitches (I've also ordered a headband for Owen's 1st birthday photo's...SO excited!) She created it just for me...her first ever diaper bag pin! Colour me excited!

And finally...someone near and dear to my heart has created a bombshell of a kelly green rosette, and is crocheting a HUGE grey flower! I am so thrilled to get those from Rumour Has It!

Now...ask me in a few months if I saved any money by getting these embellishments...and I may have a different story to tell!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

jenni from the blog said...

SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for all of your kind words about the button I made for you!
Can't wait for you to get your headband!!
XOXO