Saturday, May 7, 2011

Y3W: Best Friends Wedding

I'm so excited!

So, GodMomma has been planning her wedding for the past few months, and today was the cake tasting!! I'm baking the cake, and I couldn't be more excited about it!


Chocolate with Strawberry Buttercream (and Vanilla Buttercream in the background)


Lemon with Vanilla Buttercream


Banana with Chocolate Buttercream...the bride's favourite!


Vanilla with Strawberry Buttercream (and Vanilla Buttercream in the background)

So incredibly delicious, and what GodMomma, MommaJo, T, and J decided on is going to be spectacular for the wedding!

I'll have to tweak some recipes to get just the right amount of moisture for one of the flavours, but I'm so excited about their cake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those look soooooooooo amazing... I want one... Do you ship to Canada ;) Seriously tho, must get a cupcake now! :D :D (Came here from y3w also read the FFF blog, so that's cool we have in common ^_^)