Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Little da Vinci!

I've had to hold off on posting these until after Father's Day...but man oh man...

Give a baby some canvas, paint and strip him down...this is what you get!


Before



During...


Painting #1


Painting #2


After!

My little da Vinci!

The paintings are now proudly hanging in Daddy's office.

6 comments:

SSG said...

OMG that's awesome!!!! My dad has a fingerpainting that I made in pre-school STILL hanging in his office. The Superior Court judge with a fingerpainting in his office...he's awesome :)

Shan said...

that's absolutely AMAZING!!! And next, he'll have one from Jack!!

Emily said...

LOVE this idea, def trying it out with my 15 mont hand 3 yr old just for kicks!

Shan said...

it's SO fun!!

I'm going to get a AWY bigger canvas and have a Mama, Daddy and Owen painting!

Jamie said...

How fun!!!

jenni from the blog said...

Such a great idea! You're more brave than I... there is NO WAY, lol.