I posted around new years my goals for the year...not resolutions, but goals.
Do you remember that? 6 months ago? I can hardly remember what I ate for lunch (not to self: you didn't have lunch!)
Well...putting myself to a 'Read 25 {non-childrens} books this year" was sorta foolish. I'm not sure when I thought I would have time to read them to be honest!
I'm going to post my Reading List over on the side bar and try to be better. It's two fold right? I get some peace and quiet, to take a break and read...and I'm living up to a goal I set for myself.
Anyone else out there doing a reading challenge?
4 comments:
MEEEEE! But it's not for the year I did the 101 in 1001! I've joined the blogher book club but can never click into it fast enough, a friend started a blogger bookclub...and i've heard nothing since :(
YOU CAN DO IT! :)
I set to read 101 books (and thought you were foolish? LOL) in 1001 days...still working on that...
Yes, me and I am failing miserably as well. Read 7 this year. My goal was 50. NOT gonna happen.
I don't have a goal but am very passionate about reading. I read a novel about every two weeks or so. Posting a reading list is a great way to suggest books to others. It's a fabulous idea. Looking forward to reading your list;)
I am SO determined to get through 25 books, and have a slew of them lined up!! I'm thinking about reviewing them here as well...
Post a Comment