Now, if you've read PS: I Love You, then you know that Cecelia is a fantastic author. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from Love, Rosie and when I started it, I thought that perhaps I had picked up the wrong book and was reading a teeny-bopper novel.
It starts off with Rosie and Alex, writing notes back and forth in class, getting caught and being kids. Harmless fun, but you can tell that Rosie likes Alex, and Alex likes Rosie.
Skip forward a few chapters and one loves the other, but for some reason or another these two crazy kids can't work things out. They both go off, get married to other people, have babies, get divorced and watch their kids grow up.
I don't want to give away much more than that, but I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a lighthearted page-turner. I think I finished it within a couple of days while on vacation. I couldn't wait to sit down and see what Alex and Rosie were up to next!
1 comment:
I need to do this too!! I had a goal of 12 books in 2011, hasnt happened but at least i am reading again!! ;) Babies change so much!!
Post a Comment