I was unloading it today after being away all weekend (Bachelorette Party weekend in Collingwood! woohoo!) to wipe it down and give it a wash and there was this terrible stank coming from it.
At first I thought C had left a dirty diaper in the wet pocket...open it up and EW!
I almost threw up in my mouth.
Mold, moisture, stank and just general unpleasantness
So, mama's...looks like I need a new bag.
Comment with your suggestions! Below are some styles that I love...
Criteria for the new bag:
- decent sized pockets for wipes and diapers inside (I really only need 2 pockets)
- a pocket for my wallet
- a pocket for my blackberry
- diaper change pad included (or a pocket for it)
- decent sized middle pocket for toys, sippy cups, sweaters, socks...books...anything that Owen might need while we're out and about
- stroller clips (MUST!)
- decently affordable
4 comments:
I'm a one strap girl! holding lexie and fighting with a strap doesn't make me happy! I love how stylish all 4 are my only concern is weather...for me I need something water (read snow) proof! :)
oh shoot! I didnt even think about snow! I usually have it linked onto the stroller
Ju Ju Be Behave! Check it out! (And it's machine washable, which might help out with the ick factor ;) Small enough for me on a night out, big enough when I take my irish twins for an hour or two!
I just got a new Coach diaper bag, and I love it!
Post a Comment