Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Planning...already!?

Ya ya ya....I know this is a recipe for 'Are you crazy! he just turned ONE!' comments...but you should know that party planning is kind of my thing.

I've been planning O's 2nd Birthday Party since June 15th probably, or whenever Stella and Sam because a staple in our house hold. Did you know that there's a little boy named Owen on the show??

I know it's crazy to even remotely be thinking about it, considering that it's still about 10 months away...but I am thinking about it and I'm thinking about a backyard campout theme (during the day) with bedsheet tents strung from tree to tree, s'mores, sliders, watermelon, worms n' dirt favours...and lots of imagination!

Here's my Etsy Inspiration board



What I love about Stella and Sam is that they use their imagination to turn everyday situations into something super fun. Sam always asks Stella questions like why do leaves fall from trees?...where do the stars sleep?...and then their imagination takes them on an adventure!

What about you? Are you in party planning mode?

1 comment:

Erin said...

My pinterest (are you pinning!?) wall is FULL of birthday party ideas for the boys...I'm totally going all out for their 1st/2nd birthday party (which isn't until May), since I had given birth 5 days before my son turned one, and couldn't do much in a way of a party...One of my themes is camping-and there is SO MUCH AWESOME STUFF on pinterest-check it out!