Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Haircut

As we are all aware, Owen looks VERY much like his Daddy. It's a good thing, considering I happen to think that C is very handsome but it also means that visually, there's not alot of Mama in Owen.

Unless you count his hair...


before - chowing on homemade Whole Wheat Pancakes with peanut butter

Big...bouncy...curls (moreso on the back and top)! And I love them..so so much!

So when C called Max&Oskar's yesterday to make an appointment to get Owen's haircut, I literally cried. Yes yes...actually cried.

I pouted all morning when we were out scouting Christmas gifts (another post to come later!) and kept saying that we just were goign to go home and have a nap and skip the haircut..

But...


Playing with toys before...


Sitting in the cool red airplane and watching Madagascar


All done, and with a brand new blue balloon!



Ok, so still very clearly handsome, but the best part...still curly! It's hard to see in the picture, but his curls are still very much there, and it got curlier the more she wet it and trimmed!! Yahoo!!

4 comments:

tmokno said...

Yay Owen! So handsome and clean cut. NOW you can play for the Yankees!!

Andrea said...

HE IS SO HANDSOME! Oh my goodness he looks so cute!!!

mel said...

First I love the place where you took him, so cute!

Second I'm a little jealous...Lexie still has no hair! hahah

Shan said...

awh thanks everyone!