Friday, October 21, 2011

Shop Our Closets

I've seen this on a few other blogs, and figure that it might be time to go through all of our clothes, accessories and shoes and start selling.

Owen is growing like a weed, and some of hi clothes (mainly summer) were worn maybe once or twice before he was out of them, and some of his itty bitty clothes from when he was born weren't even worn at all!

Then there's my closet...clutches that have been used once or twice, purses that haven't been used before...earrings worn once and even some necklaces that are funky and neat that I've never worn because I wear my Dad's chain everyday with my "O" pendant on it. Pants, skirts, tops and dresses...gees louise!

So...you'll notice next week that we're going to have a Shop our Closets tab on the top.

Stay tuned for prices, shipping information and pictures galore!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: