Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Book Review: sTORItelling by Tori Spelling

I know...I know...

You're probably thinking what is a smart girl like Shan doing reading a trashy book like that!?

Well...all I can say is don't judge a book by its cover, including me ;)



I was never a 90210 fan growing up, never really watched it or followed it. I didn't get involved with the show or the Donna and David saga, or Luke Wilson's character...what was his name? Dylan?

But...I while I was pregnant, late in the evening, I would certainly tune into SLICE and catch an episode of Inn Love with Tori and Dean. If you want to watch a cray cute couple who so genuinely love each other...Inn Love was the ticket (then came Home Sweet Hollywood and STORIbook Weddings...which I adore!)

So...it was only natural that this made it under the tree for me last year at Christmas. It was a super quick read, and I definitely learned things about Ms. Tori that I didn't know. Not shocking {gasp} type things, but things about her family dynamic that definitely made mine seem less dysfunctional.

If you want a quick, light hearted read, I definitely recommend this one...and I bet any money that your fingers, like mine, will be crossed that Santa puts Mommywood under the tree for you this year!

3 comments:

mel said...

I've been debating reading this, glad to see I wasn't the only one!

(btw you should link this up to the book of the month club in a few weeks!) ;)

Anonymous said...

I've read all her books and LOVED them all...but I was a total 90210 junkie. I love, love, love her!!!

Shan said...

hahaha glad to see I'm not the only one!! She's adorable and totally quirky...like me! ;)