Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

We've been trying to wrap out heads around not being home for Christmas this year. So far, so good! We've had our gift selections shipped to the condo (thank you Amazon.com and Etsy!) and Nana and Papi took some of our luggage and stocking stuffers.

What I'm struggling with is not decorating our house. We were advised by our real estate agent not to decorate our home and to stay as neutral and decluttered as possible. While I've sent a box of decorations down to the condo (thanks, Nana!) our home just feels....blah.

So I made this yesterday


handmade paper advent calendar

My assistant seemed to like it...



But apparently thinks that Christmas is in 5 days...



it even has pouches on the back for treats, coupons, recipes and notes!



and it folds down small enough that we can take it with us on holidays!

No comments: