Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 5: Christmas Party

I had to blog about this one on the morning of Day 6 since we went out of town yesterday evening for Day5!


Very carefully opening our Day5 paper...



So! Right after naptime, and a quick diaper change, we set off in the freezing rain (bad news bears...) to hometown for a Christmas party with MommaT, Miss O, Mr. A, Godmomma, J and T!



Owen and Mr. A!



Miss O and the boys...sneakily trying to get at the gingerbread cookies



Eyeing Miss O's eggnog...I don't think so, buddy!



Owen was having NONE of a group picture...



Hey...what's over there??

It was a great party, and huge thanks to GodMomma for hosting it! I think Mr. A especially liked the fruit (the kiddo turns 1 in just a few weeks!! He'd take a chunk, suck all the juice out and then spit the melon on the floor. Hilarious!), Miss O was a fireball as per usual, and Owen just wanted to chase the cats.

Stay tuned for another blog post later today for Day6!

No comments: