Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8: New Boots!

I'm actually surprised that I didn't have to move this to one of the earlier days in our advent calendar, but thankfully...not too much snow yet!

Day 8...


Owen is really starting to love the advent calendar. I'll ask him what today's will be, open the day, and say "Do you want your paper?" He'll run over and grab it, to carefully "read" what we're going to do that day




Off we went to Walmart to find something stylish, by practical, and within our budget. One thing about kiddos, they aren't cheap!



Nice! Score for $20



If it gets much colder than that, we're hibernating.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute! I've been pretty happy with our WM shoes too! They aren't bad at all!

Shan said...

They really aren't!! We got his runners there, Wee Wigglers, and I LOVE them! easy on and off!