Sunday, December 11, 2011

Days 10 & 11!

We had to do a combo day today as yesterday was a wee bit crazy with friends coming over, Mama having a coffee date with some local mompreneurs, and then having to get down to business!!

Day 10...Make hot chocolate!


Waiting...and munching on banana pancakes


Daddy making hot chocolate (aka: slightly warm chocolate milk)


This is actually a smile. He sees the camera light and squints his eyes while "smiling"

It didn't go over super well. He drank a bit, but he's just not a chocolate fan. I don't know how he's my kid!

Day 11...go see Santa!

This was a big deal for us today, as we didn't take him to see Santa last year (thought 6months was a wee bit too young for us).

We got him all dressed up and off we went to what we knew would be a crazy insane lineup at the mall.



Meeting the big guy for the first time was kind of a big deal. We put him down, and he stood there...mouth open and hands shaking. I think he knew this was a big life moment...

Then he ran up to him all smiles!

Where that smile went...I have no idea!



But I think it's a pretty awesome first picture with Santa!

No comments: