Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Traditions: Day 1

Well...here goes 25 blogposts in a row!

We started a new tradition today with our advent calendar. Each day, for the next 25, we'll have a new family activity to do together. It might be something specifically with Mama, or Daddy...or even a special treat to do with Nana and Papi, or Grammy and Rob!

And...I'm going to blog about them all!

Today..Day 1...



So...since we had a showing at noon, we set off to do some errands, visit Patty at the post office and then headed over to Chapters.

First we got some brunch at Starbucks...yummy multigrain bagels with milk!



Then we read How Do I Love You, which Owen wasn't super interested in



And we wandered around for a while before finding That's Not My Elephant



And That's Not My Monster



Whew! 3 Stories in one day!!

And we also bought this one, so we could take it home and read it



What's in store for tomorrow?? Only the calendar knows! ;)

4 comments:

Megal said...

How funny- The author of the first book also did "I Love You Through and Through" which was Emma's favorite baby book and Nathan owns the dragon and dinosaur version of the other two! Good taste girlie!

Shan said...

Awh thanks!! It's such a lovely book...he was more interested in breakfast though!

pato said...

I love The Very Cranky Bear :)

Shan said...

it's such a cute story!!!