Monday, January 23, 2012

Sea World!

Another Florida photo dump!

Last year, we took Owen to the Tampa Aquarium and he just loved watching all of the fish swim by. So...we thought, why not bigger fish??

Well...we were right. He has SO much fun watching the dolphins, whales and sea lions! Oh and the Happy Feet! The Happy Feet!! just LOVED it!



Watching the dolphins underwater...he totally didn't want to look at the camera...just wanted to watch the dolphins



And the Happy Feet! He frigging was in a trance!



The sealions were most definitely his favourite. He would bark at them...so cute!



Waiting for Shamu!



Time to head home! Bye bye, Shamu!



Even though he was a sleepy Bear, he really really did not want to go home...he kept waving to the sealion statues and saying Bye-Bye



We had a great time, and I definitely think that we'll go again. Highly recommend for a toddler!

{okay...I'll admit, we totally went for me...for old times' sake...we used to go alot with my Dad when we would go to Florida for march break and it definitely inspired my dream to be a biological oceanographer. My Dad and I used to talk about having a big research boat, he'd do the underwater camera stuff and swim with the orcas, while I would study the dolphins}

No comments: