We wanted to try and pack in as many family activities on this trip a possible...and one of them was a trip planned to the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa.
We set off just after Owen's breakfast and the drive was easy peasy.
We arrived, and I opened Owen's door to find him throwing up all over himself...holy motion sickness! It was horrible and I froze, not knowing what to do. C swooped in, we grabbed the towel from under Owen's carseat and cleaned him up.
He seemed to be totally fine, so we found a pair of shorts that happened to be in the bottom of his stroller, and got him a shirt at the gift shop. What a way to start a day!
The baby Rhino was as crazy as Owen! He just kept running in circles around his mama
My men *sigh*
He was VERY excited to see some real life Happy Feet!
A one humped Alice the Camel
His favourite of the day was watching the giraffes have a snack, and see the elephants come lumbering toward them
Have I mentioned how much I love him? Cause I do...alot
No comments:
Post a Comment