Today, i received a cal, from my mom that my brothers addiction has taken another bad turn. As with mlst addicts when they get desperate, hes been stealing fromher and thouh he promised that he had stopped....well....it just got worse.
My poor mom. What crap she has to deal with. I know its not myjob to fix this, but i sort of feel like it is now that myDad isnt here.
Right now, it is taking every ounce of strength to not go down to her home, beat the door down and give him a piece lf my mind. I could never...EVER imagine doing what he has done(cheque forgery) and k could never ever imagine feeling that desperate. Sure, he has alot of demonsand the manic depression doesnthelp....but neiher does the oxycodone and pot (and who knows what else...).
Right now,i feel angry.i am so angry that hehas chosen this for himself. I am so angry for the hurt that he has knowungly inflicted on my family.
Ive touched base with the Celebrate Recovery program at the church ive been going to and beard whag the leadefa have to say. Imnot sure its the right place for me....idont reallyhave anything to celebrate...just anger, pain and frustration.
how could he do this to us...
1 comment:
So sorry Shan. I know exactly how you feel about the anger and guilt for your mama. I have a similar situation with my brother who I decided wouldn't be a part of our lives anymore. The anger, pain and frustration are just temporary though. You are amazing and I always wonder why this stuff happens to the good ones :) I hope you can work through some of that and things start to get better for you and your family!
Post a Comment