I woke up this morning feeling spades better than I have been feeling over the past several days. So after a short snuggle with my super snuggly cat, I got up and yawned...and stretched...
Now, that may not sound overly momentous to you, but I didn't go into a coughing fit or start wheezing! I was so happy!! Off to work I go!
As I sit here at work, I am missing the comfort of C's recliner, Rogers-on-Demand Fall TV and a nice cup of warm tea. I think I've been spoiled for the past few days, so now it's back to reality.
Tonight I'll be finishing off my craft project and I can't decide between Pumpkins or Apples. The tiny little pumpkins that I want to get are a little pricey, and I'm not sure about getting faux ones at Michael's or the dollar store...would that look cheap? Then on the other hand, the Apples won't be something that they can keep forever as they will rot and get all mushy. Any suggestions are welcome!
3 comments:
Oh good idea. I would go for the faux pumpkins or apples. I dont think that is cheap at all and they will last.
Go to any farmers market and they are much cheaper. Take Wellington out of the city towards St. Thomas and there is a great pumpkin patch/corn maze...they sell small pumpkins cheap! Best of luck at your Thansgiving dinner!
such a good idea!! thanks so much hon, I hadn't even thought of that!
Have a great holiday weekend!
Post a Comment