After searching high and low at Michael's and Walmart for faux mini pumpkins and (or...) faux apples at a decent price, I found bags of
real mini pumpkins at Walmart in the produce section! They were a reasonable price, and worked out to be about $0.50 per pumpkin! I even have 4 left over to put in the centre of C's Mom's table tomorrow!
This is how they will look on the table tomorrow at Thanksgiving dinner

And this is what they look like after they're opened!

I hope everyone likes their pumpkins tomorrow. C loves them, and so do I! We can't wait to tell them about Bug!
3 comments:
You did such an amazing job! I bet the reactions on their faces will be priceless. You should hide a video camera in the room or something! too cute, love it :)
-Jenny
LOVE it!! Great idea, cant wait to hear all about their reactions.
hahaha Jenny! I totally thought about doing that, my digital takes some good video...we'll see if I can manage it!
Post a Comment