The resident that I saw on Tuesday was nice enough to give me a call this afternoon with the results from all of the blood work and cultures that they took at our first appointment.
I'm incredibly overjoyed to report that our first HcG levels are back and they are sitting at 7049 currently! Little Bug is growing strong...and fast!
Not knowing too terribly much about Hcg levels, I had to ask if they were good, bad or otherwise. He said that between 1-4 weeks of pregnancy, they expect the levels to be between 0 and 500. Between 1-3 months, they should be around 500-200,000. Then said that at 6 weeks pregnant, they should actually be about 6000. I guess that means that Bug is really there, and really growing!
I absolutely could not be happier with this doctor, and while I cannot pronounce his last name, I think that he is just a doll! Any silly question that I have, he is more than happy to answer and he is always so happy and saying "congratulations!!" each time I talk to him.
Oh Bug!!! We love you so much - and you get to meet my God Mom soon...who I suppose will become your God Gramma. She's a wonderful lady, and she will love you to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment