I've been admiring it for some time now, and have had it in the back of my mind when thinking about what Bug's nursery will look like. On Saturday, she gave us the quilt and said that she hoped we would be able to use it soon.
I am so thankful that she gave it to us and it will fit perfectly with the leather "a" and "z" turquoise bookends that our friend bought us a few weeks ago, the chocolate brown suede lamp with turquoise blue stitching and the big floppy elephant, named Hurley, that we bought at FAO Schwartz in New York this past September.
I'm starting to get really anxious to get into our new house and get the nursery painted. The walls will be bottom 1/3 chocolate brown, top 2/3 cream and these stripes as a mid-way border.
It's all very exciting! The morning sickness is being kept at bay right now, and I actually feel pretty great today. My bump is starting to get hard and I can feel the stretching and growing inside as things are moving around. It's nice to finally look forward to lunchtime, and today is a date with Daddy!
3 comments:
I love it. Great colors. Have a good lunch date with C today.
The quilt is beautiful and sounds like it will fit perfectly with your other items. Funny how things fall right into place huh?
Oh I love the idea! Beautiful colors. It's funny how things play out, with all the items that you have :)Still so excited for you!
Post a Comment