This weekend marked a rather bittersweet event - we moved from our beloved condo into C's parents place for the next month while we wait to close on our new home. The new house is absolutely amazing, and I'm excited to get there but it's a little sad to say good-bye to our first home.
It's bittersweet because we've made so many memories at our condo. From 25th birthday parties, to Halloween bashes, many games nights with friends, the night before our wedding with my bridesmaids....so many happy, amazing memories.
The move itself went well, and C's friends were amazing while I was in the bathroom with a "stomach virus" that was causing me to throw up. I'm not sure if it is still a stomach virus, or if it's in fact morning sickness now but either way, bless their hearts for not asking any questions!
As we enter week 8, Bug has now grown to the size of a large raspberry. I find that truly amazing, since only 4 weeks ago they were just the size of a poppy seed! The arms and legs are moving like crazy, and right about now they're probably doing somersaults and flips in my tummy. Their fingers and toes are only slightly webbed now, and they're growing at a rate of a millimeter per day. Officially a fetus, nerves are beginning to function this week and eyelids are starting to cover their tiny little eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment